This site uses the concept of "one time use" codes. There is no password to remember and all you need to know is the email address you registered with. This is a security feature so that there is no way for others to login to gain access to your data and the code is erased each time you login.
- If you received a code from your administration:
If you have already logged in once:
- Enter through one of the First Time User links.
- Select the correct link for your position type.
- When you select one of the links you'll be asked for your code and then your email address.
This address is what you'll use to retrieve more one time use codes when you need to update your data.
- You must finish and submit the form at least once even if you don't change any data so that it will record if you are an educator or staff. Failure to do so will require a manual code reset.
- Use the email address you registered with to have a new one time code sent to that email address.
- After receiving the code enter it and update your information.
First Time Users
Click here for the Catholic School Staff registration page
Click here for the Catholic School Educators registration page